Good to know
Hemp tea is rich in multiple nutrients necessary for the body to function properly. First of all, there are vitamins B and E, magnesium, iron, calcium, sodium and phosphorus, as well as rejuvenating bioflavonoids: kemferol, luteolin or apigenin.
This makes CBD hemp tea improve physical and mental well-being. It is excellent as an effective treatment for stress, depression, anxiety or neurosis. It allows you to calm down and soothe yourself, it also improves concentration and reduces the sensation of pain.
Thans to its form of administration, CBD hemp tea is absorbed very quickly by the body – much faster and more effectively than other sources of CBD. Its healthy properties are metabolized in the stomach and liver. This makes CBD hemp tea start acting calming, antidepressant, and sleep aiding in as little as 30 minutes. It is a proven remedy for insomnia. CBD hemp tea supports not only healthier and stronger sleep, but also better functioning of brain, nervous system, stomach and intestines.
CBD hemp tea has anti-inflammatory, anti-stress, anti-allergenic, anti-depressant and relaxing properties. It is worth keeping in mind that CBD hemp tea is a great answer to migraines – quick to use, tasty and very effective.
Thanks to its healthy effects on the body, it is ideal for supporting the fight against diseases such as Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s and multiple sclerosis. CBD hemp tea supports brain functions, it’s a great way to concentrate, a way to sleep soundly and for mental well-being.
CBD hemp tea stops aging – it removes free radicals responsible for this process. Additionally, it promotes regeneration, improves skin appearance and metabolism. CBD hemp tea works like a magical elixir for digestion, for the brain and for peace of mind. It is worth remembering that CBD hemp tea has no side effects. It’s one of the best solutions to support your health – great to use in place of some medications.
Drinking CBD hemp tea is not only very healthy, but also enjoyable. It soothes, calms the nerves, relaxes, supports healthy sleep and brightens the mind. It has anti-inflammatory and antidepressant effects. CBD hemp tea has been shown to work very effectively and quickly in cases of irritable bowel, hypertension, and chronic pain . It also stops migraines and infections and the development of inflammation.
CBD hemp tea provides quick results. It has an almost immediate anti-stress, anti-depressant, anti-inflammatory and anti-insomnia effect.
CBD hemp tea has been confirmed to…
- Has anti-cancerous effects – it aids the organism in preventing the spread of cancerous cells and supports their active elimination.
- Is anti-inflammatory and analgesic– CBD hemp tea removes inflammation and stops it from occurring, relieves pain (short and chronic), and supports the immune system.
- Relaxes and solves sleeping problems – it calms you down, reduces anxiety and distractedness, supports the mind, reduces anger, helps with insomnia, and acts as an antidepressant.
- Has antioxidant and anti-allergic properties – CBD hemp tea is extremely effective in preventing aging, has a very good effect on the skin (moisturizes and rejuvenates it), accelerates wound healing and fights allergies.
- Acts antibacterial and antifungal– eliminates many types of bacteria and inhibits the growth of fungi and mold
In addition, CBD hemp tea helps with irritable bowel syndrome, hypertension, atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease. It soothes joint pains, headaches and migraines and improves immunity.
Hemp decoction is the easiest and most effective way to extract natural cannabinoids. The finely ground dried hemp makes it easy to brew hemp tea. To start, one tablespoon of dried tea per standard mug is sufficient. Pour the tea over water at a temperature slightly below boiling. About 90-95 degrees Celsius is recommended. This makes it possible to get all the properties out of the dried and not destroy them.
All our products are laboratory tested. Analyses are carried out by independent laboratories with legally required authorizations and certificates. We order tests in order to get to know the profile of a given batch in the scope of:
- The cannabinoid profile – in this case, we determine the sum of CBD and CBDA and the sum of THC and THCA. This way, you always know the exact amount of substances in the product you are using;
- Heavy metal content – we want to make sure that your use of the oils does not cause you to be poisoned by adverse effects;
- Microbiological safety – when using plant raw materials of the highest quality, we must ensure that safety standards are met throughout the production cycle. Microbiological tests allow us to exclude the greatest risks.