Full Spectrum unfiltered CBD+CBDA oil
CBD+CBDA oil by Full Spectrum is a natural way to achieve relaxation, better sleep and faster regeneration of the whole body. Adjust the concentration to your needs and take care of your well-being.
Why our products?
wealth of cannabinoids naturally found in hemp
relaxing aroma compounds
Omega-3 and Omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids
well-researched cannabinoid profile
Good to know
CBD+CBDA has been developed to support relaxing, calming and tranquilizing effects. It also supports antidepressant and anti-anxiety effects. Help your body free itself from stress. Start finding more pleasures that you deserve in your eeryday life. Thanks to CBD+CBDA hemp oil, your body slowly, gradually, starts to become relaxed, and muscle tension starts to fade. You stop feeling anxious and extinguish your fears and anxieties. You feel relaxed, free from stress, and full of inner harmony. At the same time, you preserve a clear mind. You get back your energy and enthusiasm. It’s enough to apply a few drops to start feeling better after only a couple of minutes – relaxation in a few drops.
Try CBD+CBDA oils if you want to…
- shake off stress and tension from your shoulders,
- let your head rest and feel pleasant calmness,
- improve your ability to focus and concentrate
- free yourself from the feeling of being overburdened, fear and anxiety
- find an antidepressant
How does the Full Spectrum CBD+CBDA oil work?
- It helps combat stress – supports anti-anxiety and antidepressant effects
- Activates a state of natural relaxation – relaxes the body and helps calm down
- It makes it easier to regain proper focus – it helps to restore an inner harmony and concentration
- It makes your sleeping healthier – makes it easier to fall asleep and helps with preventing insomnia
- It acts gently and soothingly – it doesn’t intoxicate or hinder cognitive abilities
- It makes it easier to regain control in a natural way – doesn’t make you dazed or disoriented
- It’s not addictive
Our product is the perfect supplement for people who:
- want to limit the sensation of anxiety caused by stress,
- have trouble sleeping, wake up sleepy and tired
- need more inner order, peace and harmony
- are tired with the stress they feel every day, with issues with falling asleep, sleepless nights, anxiety and emotional instability
- want to improve their ability to focus and concentrate, and free themselves from the feeling of being overburdened, fear and anxiety
- are looking for a supplement that will act limit anxiety and act as an antidepressant
- are overburdened, annoyed and stressed out – they suffer from insomnia and find it difficult to fall asleep.
What makes Full Spectrum CDB+CBDA hemp oils stand out?
- Full cannabinoid spectrum – gives you access to a large variety of beneficial cannabinoids found in hemp. They are selected in such a way to help you relax safely and effectively, at the same time improving your ability to concentrate, sharpness of mind.
- Soothing terpenes – CBD+CBDA hemp oil is rich in terpenes, which are responsible for the soothing scent and refreshing taste of the oil. Additionally, they also emphasize the oil’s soothing properties, allowing you to cool down, minimize the stress level, and focus on what’s truly important.
- Rich in OMEGA 3 and 6 acids – CBD+CBDA hemp oil is a rich source of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, which means that it supports the proper functioning of the nervous, endocrine, and immune systems, also having a positive influence on skin condition.
- Safe – CBD+CBDA hemp oil has been tested extensively. Its safety and effectiveness are confirmed by laboratory tests. CBD+CBDA hemp oil is not addictive and can be used as means of support in various therapeutic programs.
CBD+CBDA hemp oil is:
- natural hemp oil doesn’t contain any additional ingredients – it’s a natural, safe essence that is not addictive, and has a beneficial influence on you body,
- it’s created as a result of cold stamping, which means that it preserves all the beneficial properties and high effectiveness,
- the end product is not subjected to any additional processes or any filtration – this influences its cloudy structure, which is a testament to the natural pedigree of the oil.
- Using hemp oils reduces perceived stress level. Regularly supplemented, it helps with limiting anxiety and tiredness that results from it. It helps with finding joy in everyday life, increases the level of happiness and comfort in ordinary situations.
Full Spectrum oils come with convenient dropper pipettors for easy dispensing. In order to use the oil, please:
- Shake the bottle before use;
- Squeeze the rubber cap so that the oil gets in the tube;
- Unscrew the pipettor cap;
- Gently remove the pipettor from the bottle, drizzling oil over the inner neck of the bottle;
- Drop oil orally (under the tongue) by gently squeezing the pipettor cap, according to the dosage instructions.
1 drop per 10 kg body weight contains 1.93 mg CBD+CBDA (cannabidiol and cannabidiolic acid). Take orally 1 drop per 10 kg of body weight, up to a maximum of 10 drops per day. Maximum daily serving is 10 drops (19.30 mg CBD+CBDA).
The preparation is not intended for children under 3 years of age, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the preparation ingredients. Shake before use.
All our products are laboratory tested. Analyses are carried out by independent laboratories with legally required authorizations and certificates. We order tests in order to get to know the profile of a given batch in the scope of:
- The cannabinoid profile – in this case, we determine the sum of CBD and CBDA and the sum of THC and THCA. This way, you always know the exact amount of substances in the product you are using;
- Heavy metal content – we want to make sure that your use of the oils does not cause you to be poisoned by adverse effects;
- Microbiological safety – when using plant raw materials of the highest quality, we must ensure that safety standards are met throughout the production cycle. Microbiological tests allow us to exclude the greatest risks.