Hemp protein BIO 200g
Hemp protein is a plant-based product and contains no synthetic or animal additives.
- easily supplement your diet with essential amino acids
- enrich your diet with protein in the most digestible form
- enrich your shakes, fruit and vegetable smoothies and baked goods with a vegan protein source
The product does not contain lactose or gluten, so it will work well for people with food intolerances.
Good to know
Hemp protein is a product that allows you to quickly supplement your diet with essential exogenous amino acids. It has a unique amino acid profile, so it is especially good for vegetarians and vegans. By grinding them, it’s easy to add them not only to smoothies and nutrients, but also to baked goods.
Hemp protein is made during the purification of the pomace from the oil pressing process. This process preserves all the nutrients and keeps the product fresh for a long time. Hemp oilcake is high in protein, carbohydrates and fats. Depending on the processing method, it makes hemp protein or hemp flour.
Hemp products are primarily known for their high content of cannabinoids, which help fight various ailments. Hemp protein is rich in plant-based proteins, so it will mainly work well for people who do not take in animal-based proteins. It is fully digestible by vegetarians and vegans, so it helps to maintain a balanced diet. It does not contain lactose, so it will work well for people with intolerance to this ingredient. The product does not contain gluten.
The nutritional value of hemp protein is 345kcal per 100g of product. Two tablespoons (20g) will provide you with 10g of protein that contains all the essential exogenous amino acids.
Hemp protein can be used for supplementation of essential exogenous amino acids. It can be successfully used as an addition to sweet and salty baked goods, pancakes and cakes. It blends well in cocktails and smoothies.
All our products are laboratory tested. Analyses are carried out by independent laboratories with legally required authorizations and certificates. We order tests in order to get to know the profile of a given batch in the scope of:
- The cannabinoid profile – in this case, we determine the sum of CBD and CBDA and the sum of THC and THCA. This way, you always know the exact amount of substances in the product you are using;
- Heavy metal content – we want to make sure that your use of the oils does not cause you to be poisoned by adverse effects;
- Microbiological safety – when using plant raw materials of the highest quality, we must ensure that safety standards are met throughout the production cycle. Microbiological tests allow us to exclude the greatest risks.