Good to know
Hemp seeds (raw, shelled, roasted) belong to the so-called – a group of products that strongly support the functioning of the body. Delicate in flavor, they are a great addition to many dishes – they will prove useful as a seasoning, an addition to salads or cocktails. Introducing hemp seeds into your diet will not be difficult, and you will notice their beneficial effects very quickly.
Hemp seeds (raw, shelled, roasted) are characterized by an ideal ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 acids, and contain up to 10 amino acids. Consuming them regularly and in the right proportions has a preventive effect on the circulatory system – it reduces the risk of heart attack, the formation of blood clots, and it lowers blood pressure. In addition, they support joint function (reduce inflammation) and improve the appearance and elasticity of the skin. This makes the introduction of hemp seeds into the diet not only support our body n the fight for health, but also in maintaining youthfulness.
And that’s not all. Hemp seeds are also a source of vitamins and minerals. Rich in iron, zinc, magnesium, they are a valuable source of supplementation. They support the immune system’s functioning and healthy appearance of skin, hair, and nails.
Hemp seeds (raw, shelled, roasted) are a source of high quality protein. For this reason, they are especially recommended for those on a plant-based diet. The protein contained in hemp seeds is comparable to animal proteins – at the same time it is healthier for the body, easier to digest, and does not contain bloating compounds.
Hemp seeds (raw, shelled, roasted):
- can be introduced into your diet in many ways, adding them to salads, smoothies, oatmeal, cereals, grits, and breads,
- due to the high content of fiber, they actively support the digestive system, improve its work, support weight loss, help with eliminating inflammation in the digestive system,
- are a natural rich source of iron, zinc and magnesium, support the processes of removing toxins from the body, support the immune system, stabilize the work of the circulatory system,
- help to improve appearance from the inside – they increase skin elasticity, strengthen hair and nails, and improve their functioning.
Introducing hemp seeds into your diet is a great way to support your body. Cheers!
You can take advantage of the unique properties and nutrients of the hemp plant in many ways. One of them is by eating the natural seeds. The seeds are suitable as an addition to many dishes. They can be added to desserts, salads, shakes and yogurts, or used as a stand-alone dish.
All our products are laboratory tested. Analyses are carried out by independent laboratories with legally required authorizations and certificates. We order tests in order to get to know the profile of a given batch in the scope of:
- The cannabinoid profile – in this case, we determine the sum of CBD and CBDA and the sum of THC and THCA. This way, you always know the exact amount of substances in the product you are using;
- Heavy metal content – we want to make sure that your use of the oils does not cause you to be poisoned by adverse effects;
- Microbiological safety – when using plant raw materials of the highest quality, we must ensure that safety standards are met throughout the production cycle. Microbiological tests allow us to exclude the greatest risks.